BEYOND BEAUTY ASEAN – BANGKOK 2014 exhibition and conference will be held in conjunction with the third edition of World spa & Well-being Convention set for Sept. 18-20 in Bangkok..
At a planning meeting in March,a memorandum of understanding was signed between Health and Beauty Cluster, Federation of Thai Industries and the organizers of BBAB 2014 (Informa Exhibitions & Impact Exhibition Management).
The event is endorsed and supported by the Department of International Trade Promotion. With key associations in several key sectors of the Thailand beauty industry (Thai Cosmetics Manufacturers Association, Thai Spa Association, Herbal Products Association, Health Food and Supplements Association, National Hairdresser Association, Beauty Culture Association Of Thailand & Thai Herbal Industry Association).
BBAB 2014 & the ASEAN Cosmetics Association are also endorsing its regional support of BBAB 2014, the event has cemented its status as one of the most widely supported beauty event in the region and embodies .Organizers hope to make it the leading beauty trade event in ASEAN within one year. Beyond Beauty ASEAN – Bangkok 2015 in conjunction with World Spa & Well-being Convention is projecting to attract over 400 exhibiting companies and some 15,000 buyers and sellers when it opens its doors in September 2014. Its aims include:
- Establish a single ASEAN market and encourage intraASEAN trade along with benefit from a single platform for multinationals and industry professionals to expand into this growing beauty market of increasingly wealthy urban middle class and young population.
- Sell into an ASEAN market of over 600 million populations with an increasingly higher middle income population.
- Reach out to a growing ASEAN Beauty industry that has more than tripled in the past five years from US$4 billion turnover to an estimated US$13.75 billion.
- Be the first to benefit from the ASEAN’s anticipated economic integration under a single ASEAN Economic Community in 2015 with lower to zero tariff.
- Provide the perfect opportunity for international companies to increase market share through one main ASEAN platform that provides invaluable networking opportunities and business development contacts.
- A one-stop platform that provides trade information and advisory services, match-making link-ups, business networking, statistics on Thailand and ASEAN products and manufacturers, as well as helping to find suitable trade partners.
- Work together with Thailand and ASEAN players in finding ways to strengthen areas of collaboration to grow their businesses and also tap economic potentials that could help them become more competitive.
- Explore expansion efforts and growth of their business in Thailand and ASEAN globally.
- Generate new customer leads as Asia has great potential to be exploited, reaching out to the Asian audience.
- Gain exposure in the Thai and ASEAN market, exchange ideas and knowledge as well as establishing possible commercial linkages between local and international organization.