IN-HOUSE EXPERTS AND ITS WELLNESS BOARD reach out to guests and newcomers who can’t travel to resorts and spas to help them stay well through these uncertain times. Videos, tutorials, articles and advice to support the pillars of Mindfulness, Eat, Sleep, Move, Live Naturally and Connect will be shared via Six Senses corporate and resort social media channels, newsletters and sixsenses.com
Wellness is core to Six Senses. As travel bans and social distancing measures are imposed, the brand is prioritizing a range of content that guests, hosts and global communities can tap into remotely from their homes. The aim is to remain solution-oriented and support their resilience and physical and mental well-being.
At Home With Six Senses offers proactive and pragmatic ways for people to care for themselves and people they love in a range of formats. The content is available to everyone, whether or not they have previously stayed at a Six Senses property, and it is structured around the brand’s key wellness pillars.
• Mindfulness: helping people shift energies from worrying about what can’t be controlled to focusing on the present moment, whether that is setting up a home working environment or tips on staying grounded.
• Eat: recipes, interviews and how-to video tutorials focusing on foods with key nutrients and easy strategies to support the immune system, reduce stress and improve sleep along with the hidden power of certain everyday store-cupboard ingredients.
• Sleep: the importance of establishing a sleep routine along with how learning about dosha types can impact sleep, bed time breathing rituals even the meaning behind certain dreams.
• Move: from at-home workouts to live meditation sessions or yoga poses and tips for boosting energy, or releasing pent-up energy if working or staying at home.
• Live Naturally: adapted activities inspired by the brand’s on-site Earth Labs, and life hacks to try at home to live more sustainably and make the most of whatever nature is around or available.
• Connect: staying connected to reduce anxiety and loneliness when practicing social distancing and how to check in with others and remain community-focused, especially when it comes to those more vulnerable.
Guests currently staying at Six Senses resorts have access to different experiences and spa facilities to support their daily lifestyle routine or kick-start their journey to well-being. Two new wellness journeys have also been introduced for those who wish to boost their immune system or practice gratitude and maintain a positive mindset through meditation, spending time in nature, vitamins and nutrients and selected therapies.